Thank you to those who have sent me words of encouragement regarding my upcoming trip to Moscow. I have been keeping my eye on the news stories, and as of now, I believe that the smog has lifted and the air is clean. If the winds change, smog could return to the city, but no one is certain. I also looked at the weather reports, and they are forecasting rain & thunderstorms for Monday into Tuesday – the day that I am due to arrive. I pray that this is true! Rain is much needed in Russia!
Like everyone else, I have been debating whether I should cancel my trip to Russia, reschedule my trip for a better time, change my destination and just go to St. Petersburg, or go on my trip to Moscow as planned. I am aware that the US Embassy in Moscow has issued a travel warning urging all Americans to cancel non-essential travel to the city, but this is only an alert. As of now, I think I will take the risk, and go to meet my friend. What would you do in this situation?😮
Bead embroidery on felt. 5.5″ x 9″.
Back to beading my self-portrait & checking the news reports!😮