1. I never sleep. Well, I do a little, but I feel like if I sleep too long, I’m wasting valuable beading time.
3. I’m always snacking on something while I’m doing beadwork. Usually popcorn, nuts, or dried fruit. Gotta keep up my strength!
4. I almost never go to bead shows, in fact I haven’t been to one in 3 years. :0
5. When I go bead shopping, I usually just go in, get the colours I need, then leave. I usually don’t hang around the store looking at things I don’t need.
6. Even though my beaded Beatles Yellow Submarine is nowhere near complete, I’m already thinking about my next piece… :0
I know I’m supposed to tag six people now, but I’m too tired for that (since I never sleep). Instead, please tell me 6 quirks about yourself when you leave a comment. They’d better be good!😉