The rules are: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about themselves… as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
So, here goes:
1. Since I don’t have cable television, I no longer watch TV unless Two and a Half Men is on.
2. Even though I’m always doing bead embroidery, I almost never shop for beads unless I specifically need something for my current piece.
3. I am constantly cleaning the whitewall tires on my ’87 Buick LeSabre.
4. One of my favorite things to eat is blackberries & milk; my grandmother made me that when I was little.
5. I love driving long distance, especially across several states in one day.
6. On occasion, I still enjoy listening to old school hip-hop music, and one of my favorite songs is ‘I Left My Wallet in El Segundo’ by A Tribe Called Quest. Enjoy=:)